Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Busy Busy

I've not yet fully settled into holiday mode. I'm not stressing about work stuff or anything, it just seems that I'm rather uncharacteristically getting stuff done...

In the last 3 days I've:

- Done all the laundry
- Cleaned the bathroom!
- Done some shopping
- Cooked hamburgers with homemade tomato ketchup for dinner
- Bought a new speedo cable and oil filter for the alfasud
- Fixed a broken door lock plunger on same
- Had it re-registered
- Bought some tomato stakes and staked the tomato plants
- Bought and collected tickets for Singapore
- Mowed the front yard
- Made chocolate mousse
- Shifted my MAME cabinet website to its new home
- Cleaned and set up a stereo that Mum found at a garage sale for $20 (perfect too)

All good fun, now's there's just this little Christmas thing to get out of the way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home