Friday, January 28, 2005

How are you Gentlemen?

And ladies too.

We're not too bad at the moment. Well, we could be better, with Syn still coughing. And right now I feel like I'm getting something. You know, it's that thing where you ache and feel tired and have a rough throat and even your hair aches a bit..

Just to add some further drama to the place, I managed to get stung on the toe by a bee tonight. I'm not sure what it was doing in our back room but I must've pissed it off by treading on it or something. I'm impressed by Syn the super-hero, who leapt into action, dispatching the doomed insect and fetching stingose spray and ice pack.

Anyway, mustn't get sick now, it's Syn's birthday on Sunday. We have a very fancy dinner tomorrow, followed by yum cha on Sunday and cake also making an appearance in there somewhere. Must be healthy. Healthy people can eat more.

I think she's slowly coming to terms with the fact that she'll soon be 25. I'm not sure why but she has these strange ideas about people having to turn into some sort of respectable adult the instant they reach that age. I would have thought that after knowing me for 2 1/2 years she'd realise this isn't the case.. Then again, perhaps she just has lower expectations of me. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home